Sunday, October 15, 2006

I Laughed, I cried, I shook my head in disbelief


While reading Russel Moore's commentary last week. I read a post, that I thought for sure was some sort of joke. But I guess not because it's for sale on Amazon.com. It is the Joel Osteen "Your Best Life Now: The Game" Oh man. It makes me sick to think about.

According to the promotional material the game "enables players to step beyond the one-on-one nature of the book and feel, touch, and live Joel's 7 Steps To Living At Your Full Potential with your friends and family"

The game lets the player "Enlarge Your Vision, Develop a Healthy Self Image, Discover the Power of your Thoughts and Words, Let Go of the Past, Find Strength Through Adversity, Live To Give, and Choose to Be Happy."

Give me a break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only hope, Jamie, that this is a strange way of somehow connecting w/ the unchurched...it is quite "out there" however...

Anonymous said...

Joel Osteen, greed personified.