Here are a few of those 50 lessons:
7) Some of the greatest discussions can be held in a cramped hallway, outside walking through the mud, or in an overgrown storage pantry.
9) The most essential part of the day may be the thirty-second prayer that helps you get out of bed.
11) Spending twenty minutes just listening to someone is rarely a waste of time.
18) 5:30 am is a wicked time to have to wake up.
19) At 5:30 am it doesn’t really matter whether or not your clothes match.
23) God is glorified through things that may not seem to matter much to us - a yummy meal, a clean kitchen, a squeaky clean pot, a book read to a snotty-nosed four year-old.
24) God’s Word is as essential to a healthy day as a good breakfast.
27) No matter how old you are, you are capable of saying stupid, hurtful things and asking forgiveness.
32) An encouraging word and a hug can do more to lift the spirits than chocolate.
34) If you are willing to make a fool out of yourself and laugh about it, you will be a much more appealing person to be around.
44) There is nothing as refreshing as worshiping with other believers and hearing God’s Word preached.
47) There comes a point when sleep takes precedence over almost everything else.
49) Hearty laughter with good friends is almost as relaxing as a hot bath.
50) When you arrive with a plan to serve others, it is almost inevitable that you will come away having been served yourself.