Wednesday, May 16, 2007

the restful life

So I’ve noticed it has been a couple of weeks since I’ve posted anything here. The past couple of weeks have been a bit hectic. I finished up my Systematic Theology class at NOBTS. I really enjoyed that class this semester and once I figured out how to balance school and responsibilities at the church the semester went much smoother. (I still have yet to figure out how guys who go to school, have a job, and have a wife and children do it.) Anyway I am glad I had the opportunity to take the class and grow in knowledge.

After class last Thursday I jumped on a plane bound for Wisconsin. My little sister graduated from Viterbo University in La Crosse, WI with honors. So I was excited to be able to go to her pinning ceremony (for nurses) and the graduation. Way to go Jen!

The rest of my time here I am trying to spend relaxing, cooking, sleeping, reading, and hanging out with friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got to go home for a while, Jamie. Enjoy that cool Wisconsin air!