Thursday, June 21, 2007

Today, tomorrow,and the 2 month forecast

Many people ask about the weather here in Lakeshore. Most of the time, I am as clueless as they are to the 10 day forecast. When summer comes around, however, the forecast stays pretty steady. Unless there is a big storm looming from the west or in the gulf, chances are the forecast for the next couple months will be partly cloudy with a 30% to 40% chance of rain in the afternoon. I’m not real sure what the weather will be like this summer but my guess is as good as the weatherman’s guess. But I’ll bank on the 30-40 percent chance. And I’ve always wanted to be a meteorologist so here’s the upcoming forecast…


The two month forecast:

Hot and probably humid. Temperatures somewhere between 85-100 for highs and right around 75-85 for lows. Heat indexes can and tend to reach 100 – 110, occasionally higher. Chance of rain 30% - 40%, mainly in the afternoon.

*disclaimer – this forecast is subject to change, especially in the event of any looming storms.

For a better guess of the weather go to the weather channel.

1 comment:

Joel Cupp said...

Great forecast- I am living it!