I'm a sitting here tonight, on Liz's last night with us for a while, wondering where October and most of November have gone. We've had many volunteer team coming and going these past couple months and a lot of progress has been made on the homes we've been working on.
He's just a glimpse of what's been happening.
- Ms. Gillum's house is getting closer and closer for her to move in. We are waiting on her kitchen cabinets to come in, but most the rest of the house is complete...with a few exceptions.
- Mr. George's trailer is getting very close. We've sent a team in to hook up the kitchen sink this weekend. Now the main thing that remains is a couple of doors and his furniture, which Lord willing we'll be getting in the near future.
- The Moran's house is nearly all sheetrocked and she was going to have some relatives finish that and do the mudding and sanding.
- Ms. Diane's house is insulated and Lord willing we will be starting to sheetrock this week.
- Mr. & Mrs. Green's posts have been set for the porch, which should be started this week.
- We've had a team break up two slabs to prep the site where we plan to start another 2 homes.