Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vacation pt 3

It Tuesday afternoon, I think...I haven't been sure of what day it's been for about two weeks. I am currently in Louisville, KY where the New Attitude Conference took place. Things wrapped up today around 1:00 pm after CJ Mahaney spoke on the doctrine of adoption. The conference has taken up the last four days and has been amazing. The amount of teaching we took in was incredible...Four days filled sermons from Josh Harris, Mark Dever, Al Mohler, CJ Mahaney, Eric Simmons, and John Piper. I know I will planning to relisten to most of the messages to take in things that I missed, which can all be found on the New Attitude website. I'm heading back to Lakeshore tomorrow and I'm looking forward to applying some of the things I learned at the conference and getting back into the swing of things.

No comments: