Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blogging Hiatus

It's been nearly a month since I posted last, I've been on a bit of a intentional blogging break. But just for a very brief update:

Much has happened in Lakeshore over the past month. Lakeshore Baptist has had two congregational church meetings discussing the building of the new church buildings.

We've done a lot of planning the past couple of weeks for the upcoming volunteers teams. Beginning right after Christmas we have a group from North Carolina coming and a couple days later about 250 college students from Georgia. Two weeks after that we have ARBCA joining us for the relief, recovery, and rebuilding efforts.

I've made it back to Wisconsin for Christmas. I made it back last Thursday before 12" of snow fell and survived all the family gatherings. I got to spend some time with my niece and my sister. And now I can relax for the rest of the week until I drive back to Lakeshore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Merry Christmas to you and your family in Wisconsin!