Sunday, October 25, 2009

Joyfully Home - Jasmine Baucham

I follow a lot of blogs, but some of my favorite blogs are written by Christian women. Most of whom are reformed in theology, but also share a lot of very practical ideas, stories, encouragement, and wisdom. Over the next several weeks I want to share some of them in hope of encouraging other women.

The first blog I want to direct you to is Joyfully Home written by Jasmine Baucham - daughter of Pastor and author Voddie Baucham. I met Ms. Baucham a little over 2 years ago at Grace Baptist Church in Cape Coral, FL. I was impressed and encouraged by this young woman, who at the time was 17, with the way she cared for her younger brothers and was always happy to help her parents. It wasn't until August this year that I came across her blog. Ms. Baucham is a very captiving author who does not waste one single word and is wise years beyond her age. I've been very encouraged by her posts and I hope it does the same for you.

No comments: