Monday, March 05, 2007

Writer's Block

The next few weeks here around Lakeshore look busy and Lord willing we'll be getting much accomplished. However, due to the amount of work here at the church I am going to need to take pretty much every other free moment during the days and evenings to work on a couple of papers for my Systematic Theology class. The Lord has given me the opportunity to take this class and I want to be a good steward of the time that I do have to learn all that I can in this class and apply that to writing my papers. So all that to say, if there is a lull around my blog that's the reason. Lord willing I will be posting a few pictures here and there over the next couple of weeks. And when I finish with the papers (or if the due date comes first) I plan to give a little bit of a personal update. But that will have to wait until I have a little extra time to write.

No comments: