Friday, September 15, 2006

Back in Lakeshore

Well I have made in back to Lakeshore. My time in Wisconsin was a lot for fun, but didn’t leave a whole lot of time for rest. Oh well, it was good to be in the company of my family and friends who I hadn’t seen in a while. Though on Wednesday I did get a chance to hide away at the local coffee shop and reflect on a lot of what has taken place in the past few months and think about the coming months.

In the time I did have to myself though I continued my reading through the book of Acts and began a new book by John Piper “Don’t Waste Your Life” I remember reading this book when I first got it a while back, but I had forgotten what most of it was about. Though I haven’t gotten very far, I tried reading on the plane…I get too distracted watching people and looking out the window. But I am enjoying it so far.

No comments: